Village of Violetville is a neighborhood wellness association dedicated to improving the quality of life for the people of Violetville, a diverse, residential community in Southwest Baltimore and Baltimore County of approximately 500 households.
Our goal is to create a safe space for the residents and students of the Violetville. We want to unite our community by boosting morale and upholding the reputation of Violetville as a safe and stable community. We wish is to bring back the “small town vibes” of Violetville’s past while preserving the historical value our neighborhood.
Our mission is to:
- Be inclusive and accessible to ALL residents
- Collaborate with state, county and city agencies to keep our neighborhood safe
- Provide help for the elderly, veterans, and neighbors in need
- Engage in community outreach
- Promote mental health and overall wellness
- Boost neighborhood morale
- Plan events that increase the vitality of life in Violetville
- Support Violetville Elementary/Middle School #226 through volunteerism
- Encourage environmental preservation by protecting our park, forestry, and wildlife
- Maintain the history and charm of Violetville